Re: One score per track of a midi file?

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: One score per track of a midi file?
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:57:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 May 2010, Bill Moorier wrote:

I need to generate one pdf file for each track of an input midi file.
Is this already possible using midi2ly and lilypond?  I couldn't find
an option to do it.  Or do I need to start by writing a preprocessor
that splits the input midi file into multiple midi files, each
containing a single track?

Don't expect yoo much from midi2ly. To be honest, it isn't much good currently. Maybe Rosegarden can export separate tracks as lilypond ?