Re: noobie question. percussion instruments

From: Roberto Morales
Subject: Re: noobie question. percussion instruments
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 21:43:59 -0500

Hi Xavier

Thanks for your observation in my mistyping, but I still got the same mistake and  compilation still looks clean

Processing `test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `test.ps'...
Converting to `./test.pdf'...

% codes corrected

#(define platillos '(
(chinesecymbal triangle AFICS #f -3 )
(crashcymbal  default #f 1)
)
)

pla  = \drummode {cymch cymc}

new DrumStaff  {
\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-positions = #'(-2 1 )
\override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #2
\override Staff.BarLine #'bar-size = #3
\set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #(alist->hash-table platillos)

\pla
}

result in pdf

I download 2.13.21 and got the same results. I am on Mac OSX 10.6.3

roberto