I just discovered the LilyPond Tool GUI Front end

From: Charles Cave
Subject: I just discovered the LilyPond Tool GUI Front end
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 23:37:23 +0000 (UTC)

I stumbled upon the Lilypond Tool project on Source Forge
because it was mentioned in a post on this forum.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lily4jedit/reviews/

What a wonderful looking program!  I can connect me MIDI
keyboard and enter notes by playing on the keyboard.

I am surprised this program hasnt been mentioned more frequently
on this forum as it appears to be make Lilypond file creation
so much easier.

How many Lilypond Tool users are on this list?

Thanks
Charles