Re: Contributing to the LSR

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Contributing to the LSR
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:57:22 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 09:41:34AM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
How long should I expect it to take before snippets I add to the LSR are
visible?

IIRC, adding a snippet should be visible on LSR instantly.  It
will take 2 or 3 weeks before a doc-tagged snippet in LSR makes
its way into the lilypond docs themselves, though.

The snippets I've added are there at https://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/list.php?type=snippet, but not as a snippet at the repository webpage at http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/

So I'm really asking how long it will take to appear on the webpage, so I can check what I've done. Don't think I made that clear.

--
Phil Holmes