absolute x-positioning of objects?

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: absolute x-positioning of objects?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:38:07 +0200

Hi,

is there a possibility to manually specify the X-position of objects like
rests or bar lines?

For example I'm setting single-voice Genevan psalm tunes which have a half
rest at the end of each line. I want the rest close to the end of the line,
positioned independently of the notes in the line.

I use ragged-right = ##t and a fixed width of the StaffSymbol. (Also I'd like
to draw the final bar line at the end of the last staff.)

TIA and best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
Frescobaldi, LilyPond editor for KDE: http://www.frescobaldi.org/