Line Breaks in Header Texts

From: Johnny Ferguson
Subject: Line Breaks in Header Texts
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:34:06 -0400

I'm transcribing some sheet music, and I'm wondering if I can force a linebreak in the 'composer' field. The reason being that the list of composers includes 5 people, and unfortunately runs off the page. :(

I've perused the documentation and searched through the LSR. Still can't find a solution.

p.s. This is my first time using lilypond, and despite this issue, it's freaking awesome.