Editing lilypond files with Geany

From: Tanguy Léost
Subject: Editing lilypond files with Geany
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:19:48 +0200

just in case someone might be interested:

I just compiled the SVN version of geany (0.19).
Geany now supports  the creation of custom filetypes, so
I created one for lilypond.
It supports syntax highlighting, and one can define commands
to invoke lilypond and a pdf viewer from the editor.

I worked a bit with it, and I think it is a
decent alternative to emacs or jedit, especially
for those who are looking for a lightweight editor.

_Unix IS user friendly, it is just selective about who his friends are
(°>   IM GoogleTalk:  address@hidden
//\   JID: address@hidden @msn: address@hidden