Re: Suppress .ps generation

From: Johnny Ferguson
Subject: Re: Suppress .ps generation
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 11:24:35 -0400

On 06/06/2010 11:15 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 08:05:28PM +0530, Disc Magnet wrote:
> From the man page:

        -d, --define-default=SYM[=VAL]
               set Scheme option SYM to VAL  (default:  #t).   Use  -dhelp  for

How to use this?

That's impressive.  You managed to quote the:
     Use -dhelp for help
part, but you're still asking how to use it.

- Graham

I think he was looking for an answer in the context of his original question. Luckily, Francisco offered:

"The .pdf is created from the .ps, but given that it's an intermediate
file which in general is only useful for that, you can delete it
automatically by the

Which is more than I can say for your replies. This is a mailing list for lilypond users. Not scheme-hackers, etc. However, if your intention is to make people feel stupid without helping at all, then keep it up.

You have to admit that the -d option description would be fairly cryptic for a beginner. Even with an example of how to use it, the way it works is not very clear.