Re: Scheme sandbox

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Scheme sandbox
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:00:28 -0600

On 6/12/10 6:49 AM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
wrote:

> [...]

OK, I just tried this on Vista, and it didn't work for me either.  I even
installed MSYS to get a bash shell, and make sure it wasn't a windows cmd
thing.

I have no answer for this problem.  My recommendation would be for you to do
some Google searching.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer.

Thanks,

Carl