Re: beatLength / beaming in 4/4

From: u_li
Subject: Re: beatLength / beaming in 4/4
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:18:47 +0200

Am 14.06.2010 15:04, schrieb Carl Sorensen:

On 6/14/10 5:24 AM, "u_li"<address@hidden>  wrote:

[sorry if this should be a double post. When I first sent the message I didn't
configure my current email client to use my registered address. As I don't see
my post on the list I assume it didn't get through. If it did please ignore
this second post ]

Dear community,

it seems I have yet another problem with automatic beaming (similar to
problems I read about recently).
What I want LilyPond to do is to beam consecutive 32th notes in a 4/4 time in
groups of 4 (i.e. 8 groups of 1/8 length each).
What version are you using?  This is an important question, because the
autobeaming is changing right now.

Thanks,

Carl
The example file says "2.13.19" and this is probably true (I say probably because I am not at my lilypond computer right now). So I can just update regularly and hope that my issue ist right now being addressed?
Would be quite good luck ;-)

Best
Urs