seeking more Bug Squad members

From: Graham Percival
Subject: seeking more Bug Squad members
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:11:32 +0100

I'm looking for volunteers to join the Bug Squad.  The workload is
15 minutes per week.

We currently have 3 victims.  That means that the response time
for bugs could be around 100 hours.  I'd like it to be 24 hours,
since that's a nice round number.  Much rounder than 100.

To reach the goal of "a response within 24 hours", we'd need
another 4 volunteers.  Of course, this is assuming that Bug Squad
members never go on holiday, never get busy, etc.  So I'd like to
get more than 4 additional volunteers... a total of 14 would be
nice.  Then we could have two people doing 15 minutes each day.
As a result, people could take breaks easily, and the overall
workload would probably drop to 5-10 minutes each week.  Maybe
even less.

If you want an overview of what you'd be doing, read about it

If you're interested, please let me know which day(s) you would be
available to spend your 15 minutes on.  I'd like to make up a
schedule with (at least) one person for each day of the week.  No,
we're not going to fuss about time zones.

Two "serious" notes:
- I really do mean 15 minutes a week, although I admit that there
  would probably be a total of 60 minutes of reading + training to
  get you accustomed to the work.
- please only volunteer if you really think you can commit to the
  15 minutes per week.  I don't want to make up a beautiful
  schedule and then have people dropping out after a month.

- Graham