Inner and outer margins

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Inner and outer margins
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:24:40 +1000

Can't remember if I've previously reported this, but in a score where I've setup a separate title page using bookpart, and the first page number therefore set to zero to get the numbering to start at 1 on the first page of actual music, the inner and outer margins get swapped. With the lines below in the header section, what I actually get is a 1.5cm outer margin and a 1cm inner margin. I have to swap the values around to get the inner margin to be the wider. This is with 2.13.25.

    first-page-number = 0
    print-first-page-number = ##f
    outer-margin = 1\cm
    inner-margin = 1.5\cm