Re: new website 24-hour test

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: new website 24-hour test
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:20:35 +0100

Confirmed IE7 problem - see screenshot.

Phil Holmes
Bug Squad

"Mike Blackstock" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
I'm using Internet Explorer 7 and instead of the buttons being aligned
along the top, they're 'stacked' on a green strip along the left side,
with the strip partially obscuring the main content area

I'm on a library computer and can't seem to get a screenshot - sorry.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Graham Percival