Re: [announcement] Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: [announcement] Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:18:02 +0200

Am 2010-07-01 um 02:24 schrieb Dénes Harmath:

if there are any Eclipse fans out there, here's some good news: I'm
happy to announce the early alpha release of Elysium, an Eclipse plugin for editing LilyPond scores. Features include automatic transitive compilation, integrated Score View, two-way point-and-click and much more. For more info, see http://elysium.thsoft.hu. The software and the website is very much work in progress; any kind of feedback is welcome, so feel free to report bugs and
enhancement requests at
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/elysium/issues/entry.

Good idea. But please add information about the required Eclipse version (3.6 only?) to your install page - I'm on Aptana Studio (3 beta, based on Eclipse 3.5.2) and fear that wouldn't work...

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm