Re: install on shared host without root access?

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: install on shared host without root access?
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:46:21 -0400

No, you don't need root access - sounds like he's trying to sell you a
Virtual Server account or whatever it's called..

If I recall correctly, the path to the lilypond executable is set
somewhere in wikitex.php so look for for it in there.

Better yet, get an account with vex.net - they have lilypond
installed, the owner's a lilypond user, and they offer probably the
best shell access stuff you can get anywhere. I'm using them for a
lilypond related project and you won't get bogus advice.

Cheers,
Mike