Re: open slur/tie at fragment end

From: Antanas Budriūnas
Subject: Re: open slur/tie at fragment end
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:03:56 +0300

Hello,

some updates.

2010 m. liepos 4 d. 16:34, Antanas Budriūnas <address@hidden> rašė:
> Phil,
>
> thanks for the tip.
>
> 2010 m. liepos 4 d. 13:27, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> rašė:
>> Would hideNotes do what you want?
>>
>> \relative c' {
>>  c4( c) c( \hideNotes c) \unHideNotes
>>  }
>
> Looks like a rough workaround. No.
> It involves lilypond-book and certainly not related to lilypond code.
> It should look exactly like a page with some systems removed.
> I was surely reeding about it a week ago...

I didn't find that description in Internet yet but actualy got what
was intended with annoying manual tweaking each time before generating
.pdf from .tex.
As mentioned here recently, lilypond-book yields each staff system as
separate graphics file. After that I'm simply removing references to
unwanted systems in lily-xxxxxxxx-systems.tex file.
If could be possible to pass fragment's start and end moment as
parameters while invoking lilypond-book...

Antanas

P.S. To arrange a musicological book is a great challange!:)