Re: Similar to tremolo

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Similar to tremolo
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 07:24:22 +0200

Am 06.07.2010 01:20, schrieb M Watts:
% your attached png

\relative c' {
\time 9/128
\set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = #'(3 . 4)
\override NoteHead #'duration-log = #1
a64. c e
}

Tanks for providing this workaround.

I attached only the tremolo measure. But I also need ordinary notes. How do I switch back to normal notation without an additional time signature printed in the system?

The middle note's stem on the attached png doesn't go up through the
tremolo beams, but Stem #'length only affects unbeamed notes, not sure
how to fix.
I would be nice if this could be fixed. But that shortened stem is not so important for me.

Regards,
Helge