Re: inconsistent search results

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: inconsistent search results
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:01:37 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Xavier Scheuer" <address@hidden>
To: "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:11 PM
Subject: LSR: inconsistent search results

Hi !

I have been using the LSR for dozens of months and I really appreciate
it.  Many thanks to the authors of this, and to every contributor as
well !

But since a few days it seems that the results obtained when using the
search engine are really inconsistent.
I tried some keywords I have used several times before and the results
are not the same.  The words highlighted (in bold) are not the ones I
searched for and the shown snippets are not even related the searched
keyword !

Is this a bug?  Did somebody change something to the search engine?

Many thanks in advance,
Xavier

I've had similar problems in that snippets I've created aren't found.

--
Phil Holmes