Re: Bug? a minimal example to show "going back in midi time"

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Bug? a minimal example to show "going back in midi time"
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:20:49 -0600

On 7/10/10 2:44 PM, "胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks Carl, I have solved the problem last night by adding midi tags to all
> the problematic instruments (bassoons, trumpet I, cello and bass). I don't
> know how Lilypond calculates music values, but I've never heard such issue in
> other musical notation softwares.

Well, haven't you added in extra time with your grace notes in the midi for
the clarinet?  Do you expect the bassoon part to automatically know about
it?  If you took the extra time added in with the grace notes out of the
measure in the clarinet part, you wouldn't need to adjust the bassoon part.

Thanks,

Carl