Re: Special tempo indication in new version of lilypond

From: Marek Klein
Subject: Re: Special tempo indication in new version of lilypond
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:42:39 +0200

Hello,

2010/7/12 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden>
Hello,
  I know how to write special tempo indication like 4= ca120 in old versions of lilypond. But since the new ones have included \tempo text + tempo function, I don't know how to adjust it. Moreover, the indication is quite different from the snippet. At the end of my overture, there are both 9/8 and 4/4, so I must add something like this:
Presto
q=160 (q.=120)
so that the conductor can correctly handle the meter changes. How to do that?
Regards
Haipeng

See the last snippet in Notation 1.6.3:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/writing-parts#metronome-marks