RE: transposing instruments

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: transposing instruments
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:00:17 -0400

Also you should probably consider any layout tweaks AFTER the transposition
rather than the 'copying out stage'. I say that after spending ages getting
that dynamic f or fermata 'just so' and then transpose it only to find now that
that extra padding looks silly with the notes shifted. :)

Yes it seems obvious now!