Re: Different versions of LilyPond

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: Different versions of LilyPond
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:40:47 -0300

I would suggest install a linux partition with fedora or ubuntu. :-) These OS reached a very good level already and you will be pleased with them!

2010/7/19 Helge Kruse <address@hidden>
Am 19.07.2010 02:40, schrieb Bernardo Barros:

I think Frescobaldi can work with different versions at the same time,
can't it?

Maybe it can, but not on Windows XP as James asked. It depends on KDE modules that are unfortunately not yet ported to Windows.

Helge