Re: random music

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: random music
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:47:26 -0400

Me too I've long been interested in this; I'd like to be able to
generate endless sight-reading exercises/material for guitarists,
perhaps in the form of duos with the computer playing one of the parts
just to keep things interesting. I've downloaded but haven't yet
looked at Strasheela
(http://strasheela.sourceforge.net/strasheela/doc/index.html),
thinking it might be something useful for such a project. Plus I think
Graham has expertise in it.

-Mike