Re: Lilypond for FL Studio ...

From: rosea grammostola
Subject: Re: Lilypond for FL Studio ...
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:57:24 +0200

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Jean-Marie Cannie <address@hidden> wrote:
> We are the developers of FL Studio (formerly known as Fruityloops)
> and we are looking to print music sheets direct from our software.

Greetings,

whilst I'm certain we all appreciate this tribute to LilyPond's
quality and reliability, you have to know that GNU LilyPond is free
software (GPLv3 licensed), and as such it cannot be embedded in (nor
link to) non-free software.

It would be possible to use Lilypond in FL Studio, when Lilypond was released with a LGPL license right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGPL

Is it now (with GPL) possible to have a Lilypond export function in FL Studio?

\r