DocBook and lilypond-book

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: DocBook and lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:47:43 +0200

Hi,

recently I've been playing with DocBook and lilypond-book, in order to
evaluate if it could be a good tool to write a small tutorial about
LilyPond.

The first time I tried I managed to get the rendered .png, using the
example in Usage 3.2.4 as a starting point.

Then time passed and I tried again the same code (well, I'm not so sure
about it... it's time to learn Git maybe :)) but the code is not
rendered anymore.

I'm using version 2.13.28.
Just to be sure, I've tried an older version (2.13.23), but nothing
changes.

So the solution is probably the easier one: I'm totally missing
something.

Could you please tell me what's wrong in tha attached tiny example (I've
just copied and pasted the snippet in the doc)?

The commands I use are the following:

lilypond-book -o out test.lyxml

xsltproc -o
test.html /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/docbook.xsl
out/test.xml

Thanks for your help,
Federico