Re: New piece header in the same score

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: New piece header in the same score
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:57:22 +0200

As far as I understand, the header options are allowed either at the book level
or at the score level. So, you can have one for book (outside of the \score
block) and one for each score (inside the \score block). It sounds like you
would either have to use markup to achieve what you want, or use separate
\score blocks.