Re: Function to add a "-" before finger number

From: Antheo
Subject: Re: Function to add a "-" before finger number
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

great i added the \finger command to use the same font as the regular
fingering.
shiftII  = \markup \finger \concat {\char ##x2012 2}

Now the dash moves the number way too far on the right. I tried to move it
back to the left by adding an override but i got an error

shiftIII = \once \override TextScript #'extra-offset = #'(-1 . 0) \markup
\finger \concat {\char ##x2012 3}