I got a syntax error i couldn't find out how to fix

From: Bryant Wood
Subject: I got a syntax error i couldn't find out how to fix
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:40:08 -0400

I am trying to create a file with three separate scores.I have fixed everything that had been incorrect and now when i check the text document that lists the errors in the PDF generating process. and it says:

# -*-compilation-*-
Processing `C:/Users/Bryant/.lilypond-fonts.cache-2/lily pond files/opus 1.ly'
Parsing...
C:/Program Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/ly/init.ly:63:62: error: syntax error, unexpected $end
   (ly:parser-error parser (_ "expected error, but none found"
                                                              ))))

error: failed files: "C:\\Users\\Bryant\\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2\\lily pond files\\opus 1.ly"

I am working with version 2.12.3, in case you need to know.
I've checked all the documents that are available for download at the LilyPond site, and i cant find anything on how to fix errors. i also searched the lilypond gnu archives and couldn't find a fix. thank you for taking your time to read my question. I'm sorry if my lack of general knowledge of the program has inconvenienced you.