Re: Problem: multi-bar rests in SATB score

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Problem: multi-bar rests in SATB score
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:58:46 +0200

On 17 August 2010 01:17, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]
>
> The easiest fix is to use s1*7 in the second voice, although
> a better fix would be to put the full-measure rests in a
> single voice.  This means you have to move the \voiceOne
> and \voiceTwo commands into the music definitions, after the
> R1*7 and s1*7.

There is a snippet in the LSR called "Merging rests automatically..."
that does merge rests from different Voices into only one
"default-position" rest.
It is the snippet #336
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=336

Unfortunately the LSR is down for the moment and I could not find my
personal score where I did use this snippet, to provide the code.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>