Re: Mixed Time Signatures: Non regular alternantion between 5/8 and 8/8

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Mixed Time Signatures: Non regular alternantion between 5/8 and 8/8
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:37:19 +0200

Am Sonntag, 22. August 2010, um 17:10:07 schrieb fauban:
> I must admit I don't completely understand this code, but it works!!

Basically, at the beginning, you modify the displayed time signature to
display 3/4 5/8 2/4 rather then the default (#'stencil is the graphical object
that will be displayed, so you have to construct a line with three fractions,
which is what custom-time-signature does), which would be derived from the 3/4
time signature. After that, you don't want any time signatures displayed, even
for changes, so you set the display to false.

> Only a last thing: How can I 'end' this mixed-time-signature section? That
> is: after those 5 measures, now, how could I add a normal 6/8 section?

  % restore the default display
  \revert Score.TimeSignature #'stencil
  \time 6/8

Cheers,