Re: EmacsPointAndClick: inconsistency for \box-type markup?

From: Stefan Vollmar
Subject: Re: EmacsPointAndClick: inconsistency for \box-type markup?
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 18:29:58 +0200

Dear Tim,

On 02.10.2010, at 16:54, Tim McNamara wrote:

>> [...]
>> With Lilypond Version 2.12.3-1, I observed that point-and-click works
>> beautifully for all notes and dynamics marks. However, looking at the PDF
>> file generated by Lilypond I found that a usual URI reference looks like
>> this:
>> /URI(textedit:///some/path/
>> whereas the corresponding entries for this kind of mark:
>> \mark \markup{ \box A }
>> yield:
>> /URI(textedit:///some/path/:0:0:0)>>
>> which causes Emacs (Aquamacs) to just open that directory. I assume this
>> might be a bug in the URIs generated for \box-type markup?
> Hi, Stefan-
> Unfortunately none of those links work.

I am not sure to which links you refer: EmacsPointAndClick does not work for
you? I can assure you that, with some tweaking, EmacsPointAndClick can be made
to work on Snow Leopard for Emacs/Aquamacs (except for the "\mark \markup{ \box
A }" it seems) - the links do have the structure I mentioned (but point to an
existing Lilypond file on my disk, of course).

Warm regards,
Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys.
Head of IT group
Max-Planck-Institut für neurologische Forschung
Gleuelerstr. 50, 50931 Köln, Germany
Tel.: +49-221-4726-213  FAX +49-221-4726-298
Tel.: +49-221-478-5713  Mobile: 0160-93874279
Email: address@hidden