Re: Problems with segnos and codas

From: Robert Urmann
Subject: Re: Problems with segnos and codas
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 02:55:27 +0200

You mean something like:
--- snip ---
\version "2.12.3"
\relative {
        r2 r4 <fis a c>
        \override Score.RehearsalMark #'Y-offset = #2
        \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
        \mark \markup { \vcenter "D.S." \hspace #1 \musicglyph #"scripts.segno"
}

        \stopStaff s2. \hideNotes g4 ~ \unHideNotes \startStaff

        \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #LEFT
        \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" \vcenter "Coda" }
        g2 r
}
--- snap ---
?

To fake two RehearsalMarks to appear at the same time I add a grace note spacer
between them:

\mark "AA" grace { s16 } \mark "AB"

Best, Robert