Re: What's with WebLily? Registration working

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: What's with WebLily? Registration working
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:02:05 -0500

On Oct 7, 2010, at 4:24 AM, weblily wrote:

Hi Gordon,

thanks for your sending me the requested information. I was able to
reproduce the problem. The registration for new users was broken. I did not
notice that because it has been working fine for registered users.

Now registration is working again. Looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,

Weblily
-- http://www.weblily.net/
--

I completed registration this morning, but the promised password has not yet appeared in (any of) my mailboxes.

Are you sure registration is working?

Stan