Re: markup fromproperty footer

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: markup fromproperty footer
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:27:58 +0200

Hello Michael,

thanks for your answer!
I wish to set several scores in one bookpart, because sometimes there should be more than one score on a page. So my question should be, how can I access header fields in a distant/different scope. I found one snippet:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=467
which allows \fromproperty in arbitrary markups. If I could extent that to the scope of the current typesetted score, it might do what I want.

Regards,
Jan-Peter