Re: Bar line at the point where all voices overflow

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: Bar line at the point where all voices overflow
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:29:39 +0100

> But it rather common _not_ to write the bar lines _inside_ of the staffs
> (where they would have to cross the occasional note), but between the
> staffs.  The snippets for ancient music have an example, but I can't
> quite figure out what produces the in-between bar lines.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

The In-Between barlines are not a special thing. You need to use a StaffGroup,
which has barlines in between by default. The snippet just shows how to not
engrave the barlines which are in the staff itself. So whats left is the part
of the barline in between.
Don't forget to enable engraving again at the end of the piece (or you will not
have a final barline. The starting barline is there by default)

Nils