Tempo mark in a Piano Quartet

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Tempo mark in a Piano Quartet
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 06:22:02 -0500

Hi,

I have always appreciated the fact that on a large score the tempo marks
are only printed on the top most part.  However, I am writing a piano
quartet and I want the piano part to also have the tempo marks.

As a C and C++ programmer I never understood the mechanics of this, or
how the lily robot actually performs this feat, so this dumb American
can't imagine how to alter this behavior.

And, for those Europeans that are going to blast me because this is on
page 1,474 of the manual, I apologize in advance, but still- I cannot
find any info on this.

傻傻

Craig Bakalian