Re: General newbie questions

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: General newbie questions
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:17:24 +0100

On 15 November 2010 10:04, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> wrote:

> Xavier, I am impressed by the amount of time you invest in
> giving such detailed answers on the list, not only to this specific
> mail, but in general.
>
> You do a great job, kudos!

Thanks !

Actually I'm not a programmer, so I cannot fix myself the bugs I report
(or the lack of features I'm grumbling about).
But as I have some user experience with LilyPond I am able to (try to)
help other users —within my capabilities.

Then, I should probably (secretly) hope LilyPond devs would be more
inclined to fix the issues that annoy me the most!  ;D

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>