Re: TabStaff feature requests

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: TabStaff feature requests
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:29:23 +0100

Am Freitag, 26. November 2010, um 11:08:36 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> +1.  I use a lot of choral scores, and I don't believe I've ever seen the
> correct clef for tenors, which is a treble clef and octave down.

Looking at my large collection of vocal scores, it appears that while most
older scores typically use only the treble clef for the tenors (except
Ricordi, which use their own, special tenor clef), practically ALL newer
editions by Bärenreiter, Breitkopf, Carus, Peters, Schott, etc. use the
correct treble_8 clef for the tenors.

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886