Re: indent.py has vanished?!

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: indent.py has vanished?!
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:33:01 -0800 (PST)

Graham Percival-3 wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 03:38:17AM -0800, -Eluze wrote:
>> is there a reason why the indenting program "indent.py" which was
>> available
>> in former versions of lilypond is not included anymore?
>
> Err, I don't remember having any indent.py as part of lilypond.
> What version did you see it in?
>
> Cheers,
> - Graham

maybe i have implemented it myself for my purposes? - i don't really
remember.

howsoever it would be nice to have such a program released by Lilypond!

- Lilypond users could run this program for themselves to have a nicely
indented + structured code and it'd be a big help in finding missing
brackets of any kind () [] {}
- you could ask this program be run before submitting code to a Lilypond
list

is there any scotch to this!?

thanks
Eluze