Re: musescore

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: musescore
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:06:33 -0800

I have around 2800 FB friends, nearly all of them musicians, and I plan to do some Lilypond advocacy - hence my friend request. I'll need some 'backup' debaters/advisors etc. and  so if anybody would like to send me a friend request, well the more the merrier. I think we can get quite a few converts if we plan it right. Some kind of facebook lilypond app would help - I'm thinking of a stripped down version of omet.ca (For those interested, it's easy to just put a pre--existing webpage/webapp into a facebook iframe - it's that simple). Just a thought.

M.