Re: Odd output

From: Michael Ellis
Subject: Re: Odd output
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:18:01 -0500

Why not set one of the notes to a different enharmonic pitch?  It's certainly much kinder to the musician who's trying to play the composition.

 \include ""
\clef treble
\time 4/4
{ fs'4 }
{ es'4 }

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:00 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
Please reply to the user group as well.

As is often pointed out, it's free software and the fixes depend on who is working for nothing on the code.

I wouldn't think it would crop up frequently.

I made a workaround with a combination of forcing the accidentals to be displayed, and then using force-hshift and extra-offset and a few other tweaks to make it work.

My example is pretty complicated, because I also autogenerate the code, but you're welcome to a copy if you want.

Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marco Correia" <address@hidden>