\change Staff and barchecks in LilyPondTool

From: George_
Subject: \change Staff and barchecks in LilyPondTool
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:26:28 -0800 (PST)

I seem to be having a problem with \change Staff screwing up my barchecks.
For example:

e16 d c d e8 f
\change Staff = "LH"
gis, e r a |

for me produces a barcheck of 9/8.

bes8. a16 g f e d
\change Staff = "LH"
cis4 f8 \rest cis |

gives a barcheck of 17/16, and

\change Staff = "LH"
r8 a16 gis a8 b
\change Staff = "RH"
c c16 b c8 d |

gives a barcheck of 5/8 (??).

It seems to me that each \change Staff line is for some reason being taken
as just another note. There's no error message in the log warning about
barchecks being wrong, so I assume this is only something to do with a
LilyPondTool definition or something like that.