Re: ways of using Lilypond?

From: Jan Warchoł
Subject: Re: ways of using Lilypond?
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:50:30 +0100

2010/12/18 Ludo Beckers <address@hidden>:
> Just wondering, has there ever been a poll about how many Lilypond users
> work with a certain specific tool.
> Is the majority in this group using denemo, frescobaldi, lilypondtool or
> other tools?

I am a Windows user, so i can't use Frescobaldi.
I tried Denemo but it's not working properly and i don't have time to
investigate it (i also don't like the way it structures lily files).
I tried LilyPondTool, but the most promising tool for me - the ruler -
didn't work and i haven't investigated it yet.
So i'm using a regular text editor right now.