Re: ways of using Lilypond?

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: ways of using Lilypond?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:47:50 +0100

Am 2010-12-18 um 23:19 schrieb Ludo Beckers:

Just wondering, has there ever been a poll about how many Lilypond users work with a certain specific tool. Is the majority in this group using denemo, frescobaldi, lilypondtool or other tools?

I use Smultron on Mac and gedit on Linux (sometimes other editors) and my own templates, since I normally "engrave" songs in the same style.
I tried jEdit+LilyPondTool, but I hate the looks of jEdit.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm