Re: ways of using Lilypond?

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: ways of using Lilypond?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:05:31 +0100

Becouse it's to..and it's slow..

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 2010-12-18 um 23:19 schrieb Ludo Beckers:

Just wondering, has there ever been a poll about how many Lilypond users work with a certain specific tool.
Is the majority in this group using denemo, frescobaldi, lilypondtool or other tools?

I use Smultron on Mac and gedit on Linux (sometimes other editors) and my own templates, since I normally "engrave" songs in the same style.
I tried jEdit+LilyPondTool, but I hate the looks of jEdit.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm (I'm an assurer)

lilypond-user mailing list

Nesmotren govori kao da mačem probada, a jezik je mudrih iscjeljenje. Izreke 12:18