Re: Odd vertical spacing of lyrics

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Odd vertical spacing of lyrics
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:53:58 +0000

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:28:38PM +0100, Jan Warchoł wrote:
> 2011/1/19 Mike Solomon <address@hidden>:
> > It may be worth it to add this to the issue tracker and get this fixed in
> > one of the first 2.14 bug fixes (if not 2.14 itself) - thoughts?
>
> In my opinion this issue is important and potentially widespread, and
> as such it should be considered a high priority one.

In my opinion, I don't care about your opinion, but I *do* care
about evidence of bugs.  Please submit a bug report and let's get
it in the tracker.  Doubly so if it's a regression.

> I suppose that's what we should do: release 2.14 and fix this issue
> thoroughly soon after that.

If there's an actual regression, make a bug report.  If you don't
do it now, then somebody else will do it 12 days after we release
the final release candidate, and we'll have to scrap the release
plans and it'll be much more disheartening to have it happen then.

If necessary, we can pretend that it's deliberate (after noting it
in the Changes document), call it a non-regression, make it
non-critical, and have a release.  That's no reason to not submit
a good bug report about it now.

Cheers,
- Graham