RE: alternative music font

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: alternative music font
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:24:15 +0000

Hello,

From: lilypond-user-bounces+address@hidden [mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+address@hidden On Behalf Of Gerard McConnell
Sent: 31 January 2011 12:12
To: address@hidden
Subject: alternative music font

Hello,
I've forgotten how to use an alternative music font.  Of course the default font is excellent, but last year someone mentioned an
alternative, I think it began with G, not Garamond.    And then, how would I use that instead of the default font?  Sorry, I know
this has been covered but I can't find it in the manuals, and as I said, neither can I recall the name of that font that was mentioned here late last year.
Thanks for any help,
Gerard

You are referring to Gonville.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/gonville/

Full instructions for installing are on this site also.

James