Re: error in predefined chord diagram?

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: error in predefined chord diagram?
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 11:32:25 -0600

There is a fourth note, double one of the notes in the triad, in the dim
fingerings that is not in the score.  IME the fingering should match the score
in cases where there is a score.  The dim chord is a triad so the fingering
should contain only those three notes with none of them doubled; the dim7 is a
tetrad and the fingerings correctly contain those four notes.

This may be overly pedantic.