Separate voices each on a separate RhythmicStaff

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Separate voices each on a separate RhythmicStaff
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:54:11 +1100

Howdy all,

My reading of the notation reference suggests that LilyPond can
automatically place separate voices onto separate staves, by pitching
those voices differently.

How can this be done for separate rhythm voices? I want separate voices
(sometimes three or more) to appear on a separate RhythmStaff each.

--
 \       “Yesterday I told a chicken to cross the road. It said, ‘What |
  `\                                             for?’” —Steven Wright |