can't compile

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: can't compile
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 06:28:51 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm almost near the end of my second work (still about 80-100 bars not written). The day before yesterday, when I was at bar 362, Lily could still compile it within 2 hours. But last night, I left my computer running it, and it was still hanging there when I got up this morning, thus about 6 hours past! I am still using my old machine with 768M RAM. Could anyone compile it using a faster machine? I must ensure whether the problem is caused by the RAM or Lilypond or my own files.
  The following is the link. Simply run dance.ly. But before that, please find and remove %{ and %} which I use to generate midi only. I included a midi file, so you will know what I have written.
http://www.darajan2.com/douban/Haipeng/Dance%20of%20heart.zip
Regards
Haipeng